This Content was last modified on 20 September 2021
Thank you for visiting and shopping GedungOnline.com (www.gedungonline.com).
Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Delivery Policy for Ready-to-Eat food items. Please read the terms and conditions before you make your order. You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions upon your order of our Ready-to-Eat items on www.gedungonline.com.
GedungOnline.com currently only offers the purchase of Ready-to-Eat food items from our Sellers within selected localities in the Kuala Lumpur within max 20km radius with specific operating hours from 8am- 9pm on a daily basis. Last order must be made by 9pm. To ensure the quality of items and delivery, we only accept orders for specific locations and distances to ensure you receive your order in good conditions. In the event we are unable to accept your order on www.gedungonline.com, you will be duly notified of the unavailability to order.
- Gedungonline.com (www.gedungonline.com) is an ecommerce marketplace for the selling and buying of a variety of edible and non-edible products, and services. Until further notice, we currently only offer the purchase of Ready-to-Eat food items, which includes food and beverage from our official sellers. When you place your order(s), the items shall be delivered by our independent third-party food delivery services provider. We do not currently offer self-pick-up or cash on delivery options.
- Gedungonline.com does not own, operate or resell any of the Ready-to-Eat food items and does not have any direct control or supervision of the activities or services offered by the Sellers or Delivery Partners. Your orders are subject to the availability of the food items and the areas of service provided by the Sellers and Delivery Partners.
- Gedungonline.com shall not be responsible for any disputes or claims on the delivery conditions, and that of the food items quality, wrong item deliver or its conditions.
- Your order(s) made on gedungonline.com is treated as confirmed upon full payment made on the website. Cancellation is not allowed upon confirmation of order. Cancellation made after the confirmation shall be deemed as invalid and the Buyer is liable to pay in full the order whether or not the food has been prepared or dispatched for delivery by the Seller.
- Upon confirmation of order and payment, the Seller may contact you via WhatsApp or telephone to reconfirm the details of your order, inform you of any items that are unavailable, how long the delivery will take or any other requests.
- Gedungonline.com shall not be responsible for any amendment or changes to the order made directly with the Seller or the Delivery Partner.
- The prices and information of the food and beverage items are the sole responsibility of the Seller. In the event the price, description or images are not correctly represented due to technical issues (misspelling of words or outdated information), the Buyer may contact GedungOnline.com to request for cancellation of the order.
- Please note that your order may not be processed if the Seller is unable to contact you via WhatsApp or telephone in the event the Seller needs to amend or change the order. Your order may also not be processed if the delivery locations are not within the stipulated delivery areas serviced by the Delivery Partner.
- Gedungonline.com may periodically offer discounts or promotion codes for selected food and beverage items within specific period of timeline. These are subject to specific Terms and Conditions and can only be used on its own and not in combination with other promotions unless specifically stated or expressed on www.gedungonline.com. GedungOnline.com has complete discretion not to accept any discounts or promotions codes after the expiry dates or after the Buyer has completed the purchasing process.
- Gedungonline.com reserves the right not to accept any discounts or promotions codes or to make any amendment or changes to their usage without prior notice. GedungOnline.com reserves the right to terminate the discounts or promotions codes at any time before the expiry dates without any prior notice.
- Gedungonline.com shall not be responsible for any guarantees of the food and beverage items in terms of quality. The Seller is solely liable to bear any compensations to be borne to the Buyer in the event of any claims or disputes.
- Gedungonline.com shall not be responsible for any damages, delay or non-delivery of food and beverage items in the event the delivery details are not correctly entered or completed by the Buyer.
- Gedungonline.com shall not be responsible for any types of damages incurred to the food and beverage items after the Buyer has accepted them.
- The Delivery Partner reserves the right to request for identification or confirmation of details of the Buyer before handing over the food and beverage items.
Delivery Processing Time
- All orders for Reay-to-Eat food items are processed within 1 – 3 hours after receiving your order confirmation email. You can check your email notification via Tracking Order when your food item has been dispatched for delivery. You can also check the status of your order on your account.
- Please note that deliveries for Ready-to- Eat food items are only available from 8.00am – 9.00pm on a daily basis including weekends and public holidays. The last order is only accepted and should be made on www.gedungonline.com by 9.00pm.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, delivery may exceed the maximum of the stipulated 1 – 3 hours delivery timeline. If there will be a significant delay in the delivery of your order, we will contact you via WhatsApp, telephone or email.
- For any issues on our delivery partners’ side and those that are beyond our control, you will be duly notified via WhatsApp, telephone or email notification of the status of your order and if there is any delay expected or cancellation from the Seller.
- For clarification on your order status, you can also contact our customer service hotline at +6011-1136 2524 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you provide the correct full name and tracking number for faster processing.
Delivery rates for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout depending on your location and distance from the Seller’s place.
Delivery Confirmation & Tracking Order
You will receive a Delivery Confirmation email containing your tracking order number(s) once your order has been dispatched by the Seller. The tracking order number will be active until the Buyer has confirmed the delivery of the item. If you do not receive your tracking number (s) after 15 minutes upon confirmation of order, please contact our customer service hotline at +6011-1136 2524 or +03-9226 8825.
GedungOnline.com (www.gedungonline.com) is not responsible for any fees applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after delivery are the responsibility of the Buyer (service charges, taxes, etc.).
GedungOnline.com (www.gedungonline.com) is not liable for any products damaged or lost during delivery. If you received your order damaged, please contact the delivery company to file a claim. For any orders that have issues in regard to quality, wrongly delivered items and others, please contact the Seller directly to settle the disputes or claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim. The Buyer also reserves the right to refuse acceptance of the items upon delivery and submit a claim by contacting Seller directly.
Disclaimer of Warranties
GedungOnline.com strives to provide our services to the best of our abilities but sometimes, things may go wrong. We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that the use of our service will not be interrupted, timely, secure or error-free. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
You usage of GedungOnline.com services is at your own risk. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, GedungOnline.com, neither our directors nor employees are liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind. This includes without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
Please ensure you understand thoroughly the Terms and Conditions of each respective delivery companies appointed by GedungOnline.com as our delivery providers before you use their services. GedungOnline.com is not liable for any issues that you may encounter during the usage of their delivery services. Any questions or disputes must be dealt directly with the respective delivery partners.
Cash On Delivery (COD)
GedungOnline.com currently does not offer Cash on Delivery (COD) service.
GedungOnline.com currently does not offer Self-Pick-Up service.
GedungOnline.com does not accept any returns of Ready-to-Eat food items. For any issues, disputes or claims regarding the conditions of the items, please contact the Seller directly.