This Content was last modified on 20 September 2021
I, as per the details submitted in the registration form, hereby agree to participate as the duly Authorised Representative (hereinafter referred to as “Seller”) for GedungOnline Stores Sdn Bhd, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1965, having its registered office at Unit 1-2-3, Level 2, Block 1, City Garden Commercial Centre, Taman Nirwana, 68000 Ampang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, MALAYSIA (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”).
- The Seller is engaged in the business of selling food products, both perishable and non-perishables, and other categories of items as listed and accepted for sale by the Company.
- The Company owns “GedungOnline.com” located at the following URL: www.gedungonline.com (“Website”) and has many registered users to whom Company offer various services related to an online ecommerce marketplace.
- The Seller is desirous of setting up an online store on the Website and has offered to sell its products through the said online marketplace and the Company has agreed to create the said online store upon according to the terms and conditions agreed between the parties herein.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants and agreements contained herein, the Parties agree as follows:
- The Seller makes a payment (or the amount stipulated in the registration form) as the Sign-up fee to create an online store on gedungonline.com.
- The Seller shall be solely responsible for the upload of the product information, which includes description, images, price disclaimer, and estimated timeline for delivery and other details for the products on sale on gedungonline.com for the buyers to make an informed decision.
- The Seller shall be solely responsible for the quality, quantity, edibility or guarantee for freshness and good hygiene in respect of the products offered for sale on gedungonline.com.
- The Seller shall be solely responsible to ensure the halal or Muslim-friendly status of the products on sale on gedungonline.com and ensure that any certifications required for the sale of food items are valid.
- The Seller shall prepare and dispatch the items for sale within a stipulated period of 3 hours after the receipt of the approved order.
- The Seller is not allowed to cancel the order after the order is approved and is required pay a penalty of RM500 per incident for any cancelation made thereafter.
- The Seller shall also be liable to have their Online Store temporarily or permanently closed or disabled after 3 or more cancellation is made. The Company has the right to make any decisions in this regard and any decisions taken are considered final.
- The Company reserves the right to collect the Payment on behalf of the Seller for the orders received on www.gedungonline.com.
- The Company shall charge the Seller a commission of 5% for the accumulated amount per order in consideration of the services offered by the Company.
- The Seller shall be paid the amount received minus the sum of delivery charges, service charges and tax for the orders received through www.gedungonline.com. The delivery charges are as per the amount decided by our third party delivery partners.
- The Company is not liable for any payment of damages for orders with issues due to quality, damage, wrongly delivered or item not delivered. The Seller agrees that the Company has the right to impose a penalty and make appropriate deduction from amount due and payable to the Seller.
- The Company shall reimburse the Seller for payment of the sale proceeds in the event of any technical issues with the said amount to be at the discretion of the Company.
- The Seller agrees to abide to the Terms and Conditions and other policies related to the sale of products on www.gedungonline.com. The Company reserves the right to make any amendments or changes to the policies displayed publicly on www.gedungonline.com without any prior notice to the Seller.
This Agreement shall commence from the date of the sign-up and shall continue to be in effect for a period of ONE YEAR unless terminated earlier.